Musandam Dibba Tour
A typical holiday in Dubai is envisioned as watching the huge, luxurious skyscrapers and visiting the enormous malls. But there is no rule that you have to stick to these activities. On the other hand, you can try something different by taking up the Musandam Dibba tour, a unique dhow cruising experience on the Musandam Peninsula in Oman. Dhowcruiseindubai.com has been arranging dhow cruises for both UAE residents and tourists several years.
- Pick-up from your hotel or location in Dubai / Sharjah
- Five hours of dhow cruising starting from Dibba Harbor
- Facilities to enjoy activities like snorkeling, fishing and swimming
- Buffet lunch
- Unlimited refreshments
- Drop back to your hotel or location in Dubai / Sharjah
What to Expect on Musandam Dibba Cruise
While cruising on the dhow is the main attraction of this tour, the actual journey begins when we pick you up from your residence or hotel in Dubai or Sharjah. On the way to the Dibba port, you get to enjoy the amazing sights of Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain and Ras Al Khaimah. You are also taken to the Carpet Market as well as the Masafi Mountains to enjoy some real delights.
Once you reach the Dibba Harbor, you embark on a mesmerizing journey on a traditional dhow, decorated in Bedouin style. The dhow is designed and decorated in such a way that it is cozy, comfortable and safe at the same time. You are greeted by our crew with welcome drinks.
Sailing amongst the majestic mountains and crystal clear waters would leave you in awe. But the most striking feature of this tour is the tranquility it provides. The silence that encompasses the surroundings is the best way of letting go off life's stresses and relax.
While Musandam Dibba tour is perfect for nature lovers, it is also great for those who love adventure. You can choose to do hand line fishing or go for a banana boat ride during your Dibba tour.
Apart from this, it is also great place to go swimming or snorkeling. Snorkeling underwater in the Musandam Peninsula is an incredible experience as it has rich underwater treasures.
From exotic fishes to coral reef and other such marine life, the underwater view is truly breathtaking.
Tour Details of Musandam Dibba
Before going on the
Musandam Dibba Trip, there are several important things that you need to know about this trip. Here are a few things you must keep in mind:
- You cruise for five hours after leaving the Dibba harbor. However, as it takes time to reach the harbor from Dubai, this can be considered as a one day trip. You will be dropped off at your hotel or residence in the evening.
- We provide all the tools and equipment needed for swimming and snorkeling. Both the activities can be done only with life jackets on. All snorkeling activities are available with us along with a trained instructor.
- If you are a resident of UAE, you need to have border pass to cross the border between UAE and Oman. The Dhow Cruise Dubai tour company makes all arrangements for the pass.
- Tourists or people coming from other countries do not need to get a border pass. However, they need to carry their original passport with them during the tour.
- The opportunity to indulge in snorkeling and other such water-based activities would depend on the weather conditions. The same applies to the tour. The tour may not be conducted in case of severe weather conditions.
- Cancellation charges would be applicable according to the date of cancellation.
- We do not return or refund the booking amount if you miss the event due to any reason.
The dhow cruise is the best way of relaxing after a long and tiring day of site-seeing or even work. The dhow cruise offers a soothing atmosphere that will take away all your stresses. It is a great way of enjoying the scenic beauty of Dubai Creek in a leisurely way.